Archive for the ‘Kia Telluride’ Category
Kia of Old Saybrook is excited to introduce the brand-new 2020 Kia Telluride, slated to arrive at our store in only
a few short weeks! Here are just some of the reasons the SUV that Cars.com awarded “Best in Show” will
be worth the wait:
- Spacious seating for up to 8 occupants and a cabin with generous leg and headroom, even in
the third row.
- Equipped with a powerful 291-hp 3.8-liter V6, choice of four drive modes to provide the desired
driving experience and capable of towing up to 5,000 lbs.
- Packed with tons of high-tech, advanced automotive technology- remote start, 5 USB charging
ports, Smart Cruise Control, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Safe Exit Assist to keep back doors
from opening, if an object is approaching from the rear and Rear Occupant Alert to detect child
or pet movement in the 2nd or 3rd row, just to name a few.
- Safety features galore with 7 airbags and Kia’s Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems: forward
collision warning and avoidance assist, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, parking
distance warning, and driver attention warning.
- Designed in America and built by our hard-working team in West Point, Georgia.
We also offer a full line of SUVs that include the 7 passenger Sorento, the award-winning Sportage, the fuel-efficient Niro and the sporty Soul. You can access our full inventory HERE.
To be placed on our first contact list when the Telluride arrives, please call Customer Care Manager Bill Friskey at (860) 388-1300 ext. 116.